KEYBOARD HP PS 2
Special Price LKR 1300.00
- 1 Year Warranty
- Islandwide Delivery Available
HP PS/2 PC Keyboard Model SK-2015/2025 672647-003: HP PS/2 STANDARD KEYBOARD
|Keyboard Type||With Wire|
|Weight||500 to 600 g|
|Humidity||80 to 90 %|
What is PS 2
The PS/2 port is a 6-pin mini-DIN connector used for connecting keyboards and mice to a PC compatible computer system.
ADVANTAGES OF PS2
• PS2 mice and keyboards are favored by many gamers because they essentially have zero-latency through the port. There is no "polling" needed by the OS. The device notifies the OS when it's time to receive a packet of data from it.
• If a keyboard or mouse doesn't work in a USB port, plug a keyboard or mouse into a ps2 port. If a computer only has two USB ports or even four... Then two PS 2 ports are particularly useful.
• If you’re looking for a fast response go with ps/2.
• Ps/2 supports sleep-waking if your computer under sleep mode pressing a key from ps/2 will wake it which is not supported by USB
• Ps/2 directly connects to the motherboard short distance to motherboard whereas in USB it first connects to a bus which is then connected to the motherboard at a long distance from the processor.
• If you’re PC with PS 2 slot always use PS 2 mouse. That will help you to vacate one USB.
Type: Standard PS/2
LED : 3 LED indicators. Number Lock; Caps; Scroll Lock.
Cable Length: 2 METER ( 6 ft )
Office Typists, Gaming enthusiasts,etc.,